The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the US Department of Health and Human Services provides an online database that allows you to search for Federally Qualified Health Centers nationwide.
HRSA health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide:
- Checkups when you’re well
- Treatment when you’re sick
- Complete care when you’re pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Health centers are in most cities and many rural areas.